Blue Diamond Solutions managed services are designed to proactively monitor the internal systems of your entire IT infrastructure, so problems can be found before they cause downtime for your business. Leveraging a Managed Services Provider enables a business to access highly experienced, well-trained IT professionals with superior resources at their disposal. This access is often at a fraction of the cost of building an in-house IT support department. Blue Diamond Solutions’ Managed Services provides your organization the flexibility you are looking for when making technology decisions.
Our managed services provide a simple, cost-effective way to ensure that your environment is tuned and maintained to best practice. Leveraging our vast IT talent we can build and configure solutions to fit your current and future needs by squeezing all available technology resources from your current equipment. Whether you need a project manager or simply a second opinion before making a decision, BDS can provide you with the necessary expertise to get the job done. Our Engineers can review your vendor proposals and provide you with the feedback you need from a technical perspective while delivering the unbiased information you require that may save you thousands of dollars and monumental headaches.
Blue Diamond Solutions Managed Services
- Capped IT diagnostic and technical support costs
- Obtain the benefit of a Virtual Chief Information Officer
- Avert outages and downtime by proactively monitoring your IT environments
- Cutting edge technical expertise for identifying untapped opportunities and plotting strategies
- Mitigate the exposure/impact of IT workforce attrition
- Project and forecast growth effectively for resource enhancements (memory, CPU, storage)
- Allow internal IT workforce to focus on strategic efforts
Blue Diamond Solutions Consulting Services
Blue Diamond Solutions, Inc. will provide your organization with access to consulting professionals with practical experience managing large-scale infrastructure and software programming projects. Additionally, BDS will provide the process and procedure that enhances your project success rate while mitigating the risk of overdue timeliness, functionality gaps and incompatibility.
- Project Plans
- Test Plans
- On-boarding Procedures
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Plans
- Transition, Integration and Decommission Plans
Blue Diamond Solutions (BDS) – Information Security Practice
Our services in support of Information Security is an ongoing evolving process, continuously challenged by those who want to cause harm to our businesses, customers, and their environment. That’s why finding the right information security consultants to advise and guide you is crucial. BDS has supported the functions and products that provide risk reduction for Information Security for over 7 years, let us help you.
The amount of data in the world doubles in size nearly every two years. Businesses create and store a vast amount of information and their growing digital footprint can quickly become the setting for corruption, theft, and other white-collar crimes. When you need to investigate suspicious activity, BDS can provide a comprehensive data forensic service.
Consulting for Ever-Evolving Rules and Regulations
With strategic capabilities in data forensics and information security systems and proficiency in the complex compliance laws affecting many industries, BDS provides consultative support to assist organizations in identifying and mitigating risk between associated systems compliance. As experienced members on our teams examining the mitigation and remediation for Banks, Insurance, Energy, Communications, and SMB Companies, our team provides direct expertise in the integration of compliance systems including Know Your Customer (KYC)/Customer Due Diligence (CDD) Systems, Case Management, Transaction Monitoring, and Sanctions Screening Systems.
BDS Compliance Technology Consulting includes:
- Network Security Vulnerability Assessment s & Penetration Tests
- Application-Specific Security Testing & Source Code Reviews
- Third Party Vendor Audits
- Executive Residence Network Survey & Security Review
- Network Architecture Reviews
- Advanced data analytics and risk assessments
- Business and technology alignment requirements
- Policy to compliance reviews with gap analysis
- Risk identification and remediation
- A comprehensive test and validation methodology
- Training and Awareness implementation